International Medical Manager (m/f)
You enjoy working in a medico-scientific setting and are capable of helping design the medical profiling and positioning of our international product portfolio.
As a competent service provider, you provide support to our Sales and Marketing in Eastern Europe and CIS countries with your scientific knowledge. You will prepare information materials and training manuals for the products in your area of responsibility, from which our international Field Force will then benefit during visits to doctors. To do so, you follow the medico-scientific state of knowledge and current developments of the selected product portfolio as well as the present international legislation.
You act as the contact person for specialised questions from opinion leaders and our internal departments. The training of the Product Managers and the Medical Managers in our offices abroad on medico-scientific background knowledge and current insights for the preparations completes your qualified profile of duties.
- Degree in human medicine or pharmacy, Ph.D. desirable
- Professional experience as a Medical Manager in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally in an international environment
- Specialization/scientific background in infectiology desirable
- Knowledge in the area of pharmaceutical law
- Fluent English skills
- Knowledge of Russian language would be an advantage
- Willingness to engage in occasional international travel
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your informative online application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary requirements.
Weiterführende Fragen beantwortet Ihnen gerne Herr Kaiser.
Glienicker Weg 125